If you are searching for a totally ad-free video hosting and video management system for your K-12 school, you have just found it – SchoolTube Ad-Free!
SchoolTube often has many individual users at a single school including general studies teachers, media & journalism departments, school administrators and students. Because of this multi-user condition, SchoolTube Ad-Free is sold and deployed as a school-level program. That is, one annual fee covers all current and potential future users at your school – all teachers and all students.
How SchoolTube Ad-Free Works.
For schools where SchoolTube-Free is deployed, the SchoolTube system blocks video and display ads from appearing on a user’s screen. Therefore users must be logged in for the ads to be removed. For example.
- Teachers sharing SchoolTube on the classroom smartboard can be done so ad-free.
- Students watching SchoolTube videos on their devices in school or at home can be done so ad-free.
- School announcements and news shows can be watched ad-free.
- Parents can also create ad-free accounts.
School & District Deployment Possible
SchoolTube Ad-Free can be deployed at a single school, select schools or multiple schools under a public K-12 district. SchoolTube ad-free can also be deployed for a Media & Journalism department to create ad-free viewing for school news and event videos.
SchoolTube is now offering introductory pricing on SchoolTube Ad-Free, which is a $250/building savings over standard price points that will go into effect for the 2020 school year, so now is the opportunity to lock in the lowest price for ad-free K-12 video hosting and sharing. SchoolTube accepts all major credit cards, checks, ACH and PO# based payments.
Elementary School: $500/year ($250 savings)
Middle or High School: $750/year ($250 savings)
SchoolTube Ad-Free Features
- No pre-roll video ads & no on-page display ads for faster video play
- Unlimited teacher, staff and student ad-free accounts
- Unlimited video uploads
- Unlimited school & student brandable channels
- Closed Captioning – unlimited automated closed captioning.
- YouTube Passport – the ability to play YouTube videos ad-free through SchoolTube
- Channel contributor management
- Camera & screen recording
- Online and exportable video analytics
- Quiz editor (add questions or comments to videos)
- And much more!
Ready to Get Started or Learn More?
If you have additional questions, would like to see a live demo of SchoolTube or would like to discuss pricing, payments, billing options or multi-school discounts, please use the form below and select the option that suits your needs best.