Why SchoolTube for Your School?
Video is increasingly being used in schools as both a learning and communication tool. Your teachers are creating and sharing lesson videos and requesting their students to create assignments in video format. At the school and district level video is often a key communication tool, used to share important announcements, training, meeting recordings and other important matters.
All this video needs to stored and shared and while YouTube is often the first thought for video hosting, in the K-12 environment, YouTube is not the best solution. YouTube© is filled with inappropriate videos and comments, often creating embarrassing situations for school leaders.
SchoolTube is the Safest Solution for K-12 Video Hosting.
SchoolTube is a FREE, moderated system, where approved teachers and school administrators review and approve all student video submissions. Moderators, once approved are free to post their own videos without further review. This content curration process keeps inappropriate content off SchoolTube, making it safe for in-school and on-school network use.
- Create a central hub for teachers to host and share their lesson videos.
- Create a safe environment into which students can upload and share project videos and watch teacher lesson videos.
- Condense multiple hosting sites and processes into one.
- Provide firewall safe video hosting, so that staff and students have unblocked access to their videos from within school and and from home
- Eliminate unwanted content and distractions from the learning process.
- Enjoy support from an organization dedicated solely to serving the K-12 environment.