Free Video Hosting for K12 Teachers.
Designed with teachers and schools in mind, SchoolTube offers a free, safe service to host and share educational videos. Once approved as a moderator, teachers can upload and share their videos without further review. Organize and share your lessons in channels and playlists that you create to support your teaching style and environment.
Safe for K-12 Schools.
Most importantly SchoolTube is safe for the classroom and for the home. On SchoolTube teachers must be authenticated before then can share videos and students are required to have a teacher at their school review and approve videos as part of SchoolTube’s proprietary content moderation process. These steps prevent inappropriate content from SchoolTube and make it safe for in-classroom and on-school network use.
With SchoolTube you can:
- Immediately upload and share your own educational videos
- Create unlimited playlists and channels to suit your teaching style and environment.
- Share lesson and instructional videos with your students and classes.
- Add attachments to videos, such as handouts and worksheets
- Add gradable quizzes and comments to videos to make them more interactive
- Track student engagement and viewership through analytics.
- Create a collection point for educational video assignments.
- Discover lesson videos from thousands of teachers across the USA and the world!
- Get ideas for fun video assignments.